This one-day seminar features presentations from all perspectives – judicial, prosecution, and defense – in addition to outstanding written materials prepared by the Honorable Crane McClennen.
|2020 Criminal Rules Update (235 KB)||17 Pages||Available after Purchase|
I graduated from ASU for both undergraduate and law degrees.
- worked as an associate in a local firm here in the valley practicing criminal defense. Our practice was primarily in the Phoenix Metro area but as an associate I made court appearances all over the state.
- I then operated my own law firm before taking a job on the bench. I continued to handle predominantly criminal defense matters.
- started with the Gilbert Municipal Court in May 2007. Next month will be 13 years that I have been a Judicial Officer. I took over duties as the Presiding Judge in June 2019.
- I live in the east valley with my wife and 5 children.
- this is my second year presenting as faculty with Gary Shupe
-I enjoy camping, golfing, playing softball, attending sporting events and riding motorcycles. I’ve especially enjoyed coaching my children’s sports teams over the years.
Gary Shupe has been with the Phoenix City Prosecutor's Office for more than twenty years. Eighteen of those years he has spent in the Appeals Bureau, where he is the Assistant Bureau Chief. He has argued cases in the Phoenix Municipal Court, the Superior Court, the Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court.
Please wait ...